Terms and Conditions
We accept payment by PayPal. This does not require a PayPal account.
We endeavour to dispatch your Ecoflap within two business days, with next day delivery orders despatched by 3pm Monday to Friday.
Orders will be delivered via Royal Mail or other courier service.
- Ecoflap is six months guaranteed “Fit for Purpose.” Most Ecoflaps work perfectly for years. Those that experience problems have either been fitted wongly, with an inappropriate letter box or upside down. Please contact us for help if you think your Ecoflap is not working properly.
- Returns (for other reasons) will be accepted only if the return is sent within two weeks of the delivery confirmation date.
- A full refund of the purchase price excluding P&P will be made promptly upon receiving the product in the same condition in which it was dispatched.
- There are no refunds for products damaged during delivery. In that case you must make a claim with the carrier.
- Orders that are paid for by credit card and returned will accrue a £1.50 processing fee.
- You must notify us of any return so that we’ll be expecting your package.
- Returns sent without our prior knowledge will be refused.
- We do not refund transit costs or credit card fees. They will be deducted from the total amount of your refund.
Disclaimer Privacy Statement
Our business is built on trust between our customers and ourselves. We have a duty to safeguard and keep confidential any information relating to our customers or their financial affairs. Whether it is provided to us in person at an exhibition, over the phone, when using an ATM or while visiting this site, we will strive at all times to ensure that the information is kept confidential and secure.
Your financial details e.g credit/debit card details, cheque details etc will NOT be stored by Keepnet Ltd.
We may store information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of other features that will evolve. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future requirements and communicating with you.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web sites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses any of our on-line services. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit web sites anonymously. You are not recognised. We want you to be aware that these tools exists.
Examples of the information we collect and for market analyse include the Internet Protocol address used to to connect your computer to the Internet; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system and platform; the full URL (Uniform Resource Locator) to, through, and from our website, including date,time and products pages you viewed or searched for.
To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we can receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer or the programme we ourselves are using supports such capabilities.
Information from other Sources
For reasons such as improving personalisation of our service (for example, providing better product, recommendation or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add that to our information.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are identifiers that we transfer to your computers hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as automatic log-in and permanent areas for storaging purchasing between visits. The Help button on the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take certain advantages, and it is recommended that you leave them turned on.
With Your Consent
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are NOT in the business of sharing it with others. Other than as explained above you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure is Your Information?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using PayPal as one of our payment processors. They process the credit cards. Paypal protects your privacy and information by using SECURE Sockets Layer (SSL) software which encrypts information you input. It’s important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished, if using a shared computer.